Senior Concierge Services to Support You and Help Your Loved One Maintain an Independent Lifestyle!
We understand how your life can be so overwhelming at times, and you just don’t have the time to do everything for your aging parent that you ideally want to do. Just think how great it would be to spend the time you have really connecting with and enjoying your parents, while New Leaf does all the necessary support work. You’d find your relationship less stressful, and you’ll rest easy knowing that your parents have the support they need.
New Leaf offers many senior concierge services to support your loved one's independence. We have programs such as our Senior Check-In Service in the Dallas and Plano areas that not only assist, but put your mind at ease and help reduce your stress.
Senior Concierge Services for Aging at Home
- Downsize to a more manageable size property or space
- Help transitioning to a higher level of care
- Institute and manage safety factors
- Daily walks
- Healthy meals
- Conversation and companionship
- Appointments for personal care
- Social outings
- Retrofitting for aging in place
- Daily walks - arrange appropriate physical fitness regime
- Estate Sale
- Garage Sale
Senior Check-In Services
Click to purchase
- Once a week companionship while checking on physical, mental, emotional and environmental well-being.
- We check to see property is safe, secure and clean.
- We do light housekeeping, groceries, pet care, holiday decorating or errands.
- We report immediately via phone, email and/or text..
We offer this service for a fixed monthly fee. It includes personal well-being visits on your elderly loved one. We are more that just an automated service or phone call. We are a loving, caring, responsible human being who visits your loved one as often as necessary.
What is the Value You Receive from Senior Concierge Services?
- Your loved one will stay happy!
- Your loved one will stay healthy!
- Your loved one will stay connected to their family, friends and neighborhood!
- Your loved one will stay independent!
In addition to
peace of mind...
No Longer Living at Home?
- Family home- when you're not around, we can be.
- Assisted Living- special attention the professional care givers don't have the time to provide.
- Memory care- consistent connection and processes to improve functioning.
- We’ll give you timely updates via phone, text, email, or Skype.
Even if your loved one has moved out of his/her home, New Leaf can provide the same reliable, trustworthy and kind help. Regardless of their situation, they’ll be happier and you’ll feel more relieved knowing that we’re providing them with the help and special attention they need and deserve.
- The other day my teenage Son asked me if I ever...
- When do we officially become “old”?...
- One of the reasons why I have come to truly ap...
- New Leaf is very busy helping Dallas’ ...
- Dear Marie Kondo – I’m happy for yo...